Little Genius is a two-level series of illustrated grammar books for very young learners. Children follow the humorous adventures of Brad and Maddy, the ingenious twins, while taking their first steps in English grammar and structure.
Little Genius Grammar for Primary A, B
Little Genius is an ideal grammar complement to Fun Box but, thanks to its comprehensive and carefully graded syllabus, Little Genius can be used alongside any course book.
Little Genius includes:
• simple and amusing cartoon stories which present key grammar areas in context.
• carefully controlled language so that it’s always familiar to students.
• grammar presented in small manageable chunks.
• clear and easy-to-follow reference sections.
• a wide variety of illustrated exercises carefully graded to build young learners’ confidence step-by-step.
• regular revision units that help students consolidate what they’ve learned.
• a wordlist at the back of the book…